This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: glibc 2.22 --- Stil frozen. Machine maintainers start testing.
- From: Carlos Eduardo Seo <cseo at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 14:29:01 -0300
- Subject: Re: glibc 2.22 --- Stil frozen. Machine maintainers start testing.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <55AD56E4 dot 4050903 at redhat dot com>
Just FYI, powerpc64 and powerpc64le are looking good so far. No abnormalities in the build process or testsuite. Iâll post an update here when I finish testing for 32 bit.
Carlos Eduardo Seo
Software Engineer - Linux on Power Toolchain
> On Jul 20, 2015, at 5:15 PM, Carlos O'Donell <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> This is a reminder that master is still frozen.
> Only bug fixes and documentation patches.
> Machine maintainers should *start* testing to make sure you
> don't run into any unforseen problems.
> I'd like to have the last bug fixes in by the end of the week.