This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PSA] Updating patch state for [committed] patches on patchwork
- From: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at redhat dot com>
- To: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 11:26:17 +0530
- Subject: Re: [PSA] Updating patch state for [committed] patches on patchwork
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150715100226 dot GE29227 at spoyarek dot pnq dot redhat dot com> <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 10 dot 1507221552550 dot 21570 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk>
On Wed, Jul 22, 2015 at 03:54:48PM +0000, Joseph Myers wrote:
> What if someone replies to a [committed] message with a message including
> another (not committed) patch? In that case, the reply patch should not
> get marked as committed (e.g. don't mark it as committed if the subject
> starts Re:).
Oh yes, I'll fix this up.