This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [Bug nptl/18463] pthread_cond_broadcast issue when surrounded by PTHREAD_PRIO_INHERIT mutex on ARM
- From: Adhemerval Zanella <adhemerval dot zanella at linaro dot org>
- To: Marc Kleine-Budde <mkl at pengutronix dot de>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 12:31:16 -0300
- Subject: Re: [Bug nptl/18463] pthread_cond_broadcast issue when surrounded by PTHREAD_PRIO_INHERIT mutex on ARM
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <bug-18463-1496 at http dot sourceware dot org/bugzilla/> <bug-18463-1496-XKmNnLYmdH at http dot sourceware dot org/bugzilla/> <55A8D5F5 dot 3090905 at pengutronix dot de> <55A8F031 dot 3040300 at linaro dot org> <55AFB42A dot 2080409 at pengutronix dot de>
On 22-07-2015 12:18, Marc Kleine-Budde wrote:
> On 07/17/2015 02:08 PM, Adhemerval Zanella wrote:
>> Thanks for looking into this issue. Please send the patch on this very
>> maillist following the contributors guidelines .
>>  https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/Contribution%20checklist
> Done. Any thoughts?
You have not followed the contribution checklist, please repost the proposed
patch with the analysis you did along with a ChangeLog on this very maillist.
Also your comments 6, 7, and 8 in bug report does make explicit if the analysis
were done against master or with new cond var. Could you clarify it on following