This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Tests that use clone directly race against SSE register save/restore.
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, Arjun Shankar <arjun at redhat dot com>, Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 15:39:50 -0400
- Subject: Re: Tests that use clone directly race against SSE register save/restore.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <55AD37CA dot 9040508 at redhat dot com> <CAMe9rOpbz32ZzezKxHFtm5J=JRRk6aQTiirWKpmcv5T3p4Rnvw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 07/20/2015 02:27 PM, H.J. Lu wrote:
>> And reproducible, but only in this CLONE_VM case.
Excellent. Glad to see we've fixed it for one test case.
Do you recommend we do the same thing for all test cases
that use CLONE_VM like this?