This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH v6] Remove Linuxism from tst-tls-atexit
- From: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at redhat dot com>
- To: Andreas Schwab <schwab at linux-m68k dot org>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org, roland at hack dot frob dot com, carlos at redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 22:42:04 +0530
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v6] Remove Linuxism from tst-tls-atexit
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <55ACF201 dot 6010505 at redhat dot com> <1437410196-24683-1-git-send-email-siddhesh at redhat dot com> <87r3o2ep54 dot fsf at igel dot home>
On Mon, Jul 20, 2015 at 07:04:55PM +0200, Andreas Schwab wrote:
> "Siddhesh Poyarekar" <email@example.com> writes:
> > The tst-tls-atexit test case searches for its module in /proc/PID/maps
> > to verify that it is unloaded, which is a Linux-specific test. This
> > patch makes the test generic by trying to call foo (the symbol
> > obtained from dlsym) and traps SIGSEGV momentarily to see if the crash
> > occurred.
> This is no longer true. :-)
Ugh, thanks, I'll fix it up when I commit.