This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH][BZ #13065] New pthread_barrier algorithm to fulfill barrier destruction requirements.
- From: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at redhat dot com>
- To: Torvald Riegel <triegel at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GLIBC Devel <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, David Miller <davem at davemloft dot net>
- Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 11:00:48 +0530
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][BZ #13065] New pthread_barrier algorithm to fulfill barrier destruction requirements.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1437342755 dot 19451 dot 55 dot camel at localhost dot localdomain>
On Sun, Jul 19, 2015 at 11:52:35PM +0200, Torvald Riegel wrote:
> Siddhesh, could please you put this into rawhide unless there are
> objections brought up in the next week or so? (I'm still working on the
> condvar update, so maybe wait until that is done.)
Sure, just ping me again once you're ready to have this committed to