This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH v2] Add math-inline benchmark
- From: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at redhat dot com>
- To: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Wilco Dijkstra <wdijkstr at arm dot com>, "'GNU C Library'" <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2015 20:04:06 +0530
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2] Add math-inline benchmark
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <002001d0bfb8$b36fa330$1a4ee990$ at com> <55A907F6 dot 8000504 at redhat dot com>
On Fri, Jul 17, 2015 at 09:49:42AM -0400, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
> Maybe we can place this in another C file e.g. bench-util.c and #include that
> and then call those functions?
Yes, that is fine.