This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PING 3][PATCH v4] Fix dynamic linker issue with bind-now
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: Petar Jovanovic <petar dot jovanovic at rt-rk dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, Mike Frysinger <vapier at gentoo dot org>, Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2015 06:34:43 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PING 3][PATCH v4] Fix dynamic linker issue with bind-now
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <001f01d0be28$0f35ae90$2da10bb0$ at rt-rk dot com> <CAMe9rOpe=USP1-0HU=T4x3rwxKSMNLaG9fvzDHAfFiUCwM3tyQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <003c01d0be39$6276cab0$27646010$ at rt-rk dot com>
On Tue, Jul 14, 2015 at 6:31 AM, Petar Jovanovic
> -----Original Message-----
> From: H.J. Lu [mailto:email@example.com]
> Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2015 3:17 PM
> To: Petar Jovanovic
> Cc: GNU C Library; Mike Frysinger; Roland McGrath
> Subject: Re: [PING 3][PATCH v4] Fix dynamic linker issue with bind-now
> On Tue, Jul 14, 2015 at 4:27 AM, Petar Jovanovic <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> It will be helpful to open a bug report.
> There has been a bug report  for this issue since 2012.
> I mentioned it in my post  almost a year ago.
>  https://sourceware.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=14341
>  https://sourceware.org/ml/libc-alpha/2014-08/msg00322.html
Please include PR # in your patch as well as ChangeLog entry.