Re: Preferred Format of GNU C Library Manual Edits

On 07/07/2015 12:24 AM, Siddhesh Poyarekar wrote:
> If you
> separate the two and then ensure that your patches are not too large
> (something as simple as one patch per file is also good enough), I
> think you would have done enough to make it easy for your reviewers.

Thank you for the feedback.  That should be exactly how things work out,
as each chapter is typically a single file.  There may be supplementary
files which have a few additional edits, but many of the included files
are code examples and I have example vetting set aside as a separate
project.

>> Getting to the actual patch submission part of this, the way I plan on
>> doing it is something like:
>>
>> [Patch M/N] Grammatical edits to the GNU C Library Reference Manual.
>>
>> where each M is a chapter.  Variable formatting and other manual-wide
>> topics would follow similarly.

Rical