This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: glibc 2.22 --- We are in slushy freeze mode.
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2015 09:57:58 -0700
- Subject: Re: glibc 2.22 --- We are in slushy freeze mode.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <559C1B42 dot 7020304 at redhat dot com>
On Tue, Jul 7, 2015 at 11:32 AM, Carlos O'Donell <email@example.com> wrote:
> We are now in slushy freeze mode. Please do not commit new features.
> Please checkin new features which have been reviewed and are OK.
> If your new feature still needs review it is too late now. Please
> defer to glibc 2.23 when it opens.
> Documentation changes and bug fixes are still OK.
Has anyone else seen this on i686: