This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] S390: Regenerate ULPs
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: Stefan Liebler <stli at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2015 10:48:39 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] S390: Regenerate ULPs
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <mne6pt$h2d$1 at ger dot gmane dot org>
On 07/06/2015 11:27 AM, Stefan Liebler wrote:
> i've regenerated ulps after recent changes.
> Tested on s390/s390x.
> All math-tests passes on s390 after this patch.
> Ok for commit?
> Bye Stefan
> 2015-07-06 Stefan Liebler <email@example.com>
> * sysdeps/s390/fpu/libm-test-ulps: Regenerated.
Looks OK to me, and required as part of the 2.22 release.
Did you delete the existing ULPs file and regenerate from
scratch? That would remove old ULPs value that are no longer