This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] powerpc: New feature - HWCAP/HWCAP2 bits in the TCB
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: munroesj at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com, OndÅej BÃlka <neleai at seznam dot cz>
- Cc: Carlos Eduardo Seo <cseo at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>, GLIBC Devel <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, Steve Munroe <sjmunroe at us dot ibm dot com>, Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2015 04:03:45 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] powerpc: New feature - HWCAP/HWCAP2 bits in the TCB
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <55760314 dot 6070601 at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com> <559617FF dot 8010100 at redhat dot com> <20150703085542 dot GE32307 at domone> <55968AF8 dot 8060104 at redhat dot com> <20150703171121 dot GA23898 at domone> <1436283324 dot 12188 dot 25 dot camel at oc7878010663>
On 07/07/2015 11:35 AM, Steven Munroe wrote:
> We agree to add the symbol check and fail the app it is loading an old
In which case I think the next step is a v2 patch with the symbol check.
That would be good with me and acceptable to checkin IMO.
You have reserved ABI space to use it as you see fit.