This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH 1/2] libio: fmemopen rewrite to POSIX compliance
- From: Adhemerval Zanella <adhemerval dot zanella at linaro dot org>
- To: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2015 18:33:39 -0300
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/2] libio: fmemopen rewrite to POSIX compliance
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <55802AE9 dot 2080602 at linaro dot org> <559C2C07 dot 60505 at redhat dot com> <559C3F03 dot 3090803 at linaro dot org> <559C3F8D dot 9040902 at redhat dot com>
On 07-07-2015 18:07, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
> On 07/07/2015 05:05 PM, Adhemerval Zanella wrote:
>> On 07-07-2015 16:44, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
>>> On 06/16/2015 09:55 AM, Adhemerval Zanella wrote:
>>>> Reposting this again with a clarification about bz#11216 and also to see
>>>> if I can land it for 2.22.
>>> OK for 2.22 with the changes I noted below.
>> Thanks for the review, I have corrected all the request below and I will
>> commit it shortly. Do you think it is worth a note in NEWS?
> Absolutely. Please update NEWS and shout it from the mountain tops :-)
What do you think about the entry:
* A new fmemopen implementation that aims to be POSIX complaint and fixes
some long-standing issues.