This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH 2/2] libio: Update tst-fmemopen2.c
- From: Adhemerval Zanella <adhemerval dot zanella at linaro dot org>
- To: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2015 18:23:13 -0300
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 2/2] libio: Update tst-fmemopen2.c
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <55802AFD dot 1040404 at linaro dot org> <559C2D12 dot 6000508 at redhat dot com>
On 07-07-2015 16:48, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
> On 06/16/2015 09:56 AM, Adhemerval Zanella wrote:
>> Reposting to see if I can land it for 2.22.
>> This patch updates tst-fmemopen2 to check for fmemopen with NULL buffer
>> inputs and also refactor the code a bit.
>> The test relies on a POSIX compliant fmemopen implementation.
>> Tested on x86_64, i386, aarch64, and arm-linux-gnueabihf.
>> * stdio-common/tst-fmemopen2.c (do_test): Add test for NULL and zero
>> length buffers.
>> * stdio-common/tst-fmemopen.c (do_test): Refactor to use
> OK with nits fixed and after you checkin the fmemopen fixes.
Thanks for the review, I have updated the patch with all your requests and
I have also added some more comments about the tests intentions.