This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix buffer overflow for writes to memory buffer stream (bug 18549)
- From: OndÅej BÃlka <neleai at seznam dot cz>
- To: Adhemerval Zanella <adhemerval dot zanella at linaro dot org>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2015 09:08:45 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix buffer overflow for writes to memory buffer stream (bug 18549)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <mvmoak4yo1q dot fsf at hawking dot suse dot de> <20150625132602 dot GA18195 at domone> <558C1355 dot 7070705 at linaro dot org>
On Thu, Jun 25, 2015 at 11:42:29AM -0300, Adhemerval Zanella wrote:
> On 25-06-2015 10:26, OndÅej BÃlka wrote:
> > On Thu, Jun 25, 2015 at 02:23:29PM +0200, Andreas Schwab wrote:
> >> Tested on x86_64-suse-linux.
> >> Andreas.
> >> [BZ #18549]
> >> * libio/fmemopen.c (fmemopen_write): Fix bounds check for ENOSPC.
> >> * libio/test-fmemopen.c (do_test): Add test for it.
> > looks ok.
> Nothing against this patch, but my new fmemopen implementation had this
> case handled since the first version I sent to review...
Mine could too. I don't recall if my fmemopen patches had that fixed
that or not.