This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Clean up powerpc fegetround / __fegetround inlines
- From: Adhemerval Zanella <azanella at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2014 18:04:27 -0200
- Subject: Re: Clean up powerpc fegetround / __fegetround inlines
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 10 dot 1412301944240 dot 17381 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <54A30273 dot 1020806 at redhat dot com> <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 10 dot 1412301957590 dot 17381 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk>
On 30-12-2014 18:01, Joseph Myers wrote:
> On Tue, 30 Dec 2014, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
>> Is there any reason you're not using [PATCH] in the prefix?
> I don't find [PATCH] markers useful (indeed, I find them to have negative
> utility, just serving to hide and distract from substantive information);
> I think patches can be assumed as the default.
>> Is this a WIP or RFC?
> It's a patch proposed for inclusion that I hope Adhemerval might review /
> comment on.
I will review/check it later today, thanks.