This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] fix some -Werror fallout in the absence of FP round/exception support
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Chris Metcalf <cmetcalf at ezchip dot com>
- Cc: GLIBC Devel <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2014 16:59:15 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] fix some -Werror fallout in the absence of FP round/exception support
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <549DF5F0 dot 8080904 at ezchip dot com>
On Fri, 26 Dec 2014, Chris Metcalf wrote:
> Due to tile missing a bunch of FP exception and rounding
> support, the tests generate warnings. These changes fix the
> warnings by just not compiling some unused functions, and
> adding some attribute((unused)) tags.
> This seems pretty straightforward but I wanted to get some
> signoff before committing.
OK with the missing space added between "__attribute__" and "((unused))"
(throughout the patch).
Joseph S. Myers