This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PING] [PATCH] x86_32: memcpy, mempcpy, memmove, memcpy_chk, mempcpy_chk, memmove_chk optimized with SSE2 unaligned loads/stores
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: Andrew Senkevich <andrew dot n dot senkevich at gmail dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, Ondrej Bilka <neleai at seznam dot cz>
- Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 11:20:41 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PING] [PATCH] x86_32: memcpy, mempcpy, memmove, memcpy_chk, mempcpy_chk, memmove_chk optimized with SSE2 unaligned loads/stores
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAMXFM3u6ffGkx5UtVPZwLRzpSh8JfsV2Y1+SK3i+d7Vv45dFuw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Mon, Dec 22, 2014 at 3:56 AM, Andrew Senkevich
> it is ping for patch which was discussed at the beginning of august,
> end of discussion is
> Is it Ok for trunk?
Please provide a proper ChangeLog entry. If you can't push it upstream
yourself, please commit it with a proper commit log and send the output
of "git format-patch origin/master", which be applied with "git am",
so that other people can push it for you. You can check other people's
commits as examples.