This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: question about which sleep is noted in manual
- From: Ma Shimiao <shimiao dot ma at gmail dot com>
- To: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>, MaShimiao <mashimiao dot fnst at cn dot fujitsu dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org, codonell at redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 20:39:24 +0800
- Subject: Re: question about which sleep is noted in manual
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <547ED48B dot 2060509 at cn dot fujitsu dot com> <oregs9zvl2 dot fsf at free dot home> <5487EAF0 dot 70305 at cn dot fujitsu dot com> <orfvcd7a7a dot fsf at free dot home> <549787C1 dot 9020807 at cn dot fujitsu dot com> <orvbl35yq5 dot fsf at free dot home> <ormw6e4zs3 dot fsf at free dot home>
On 12/23/2014 02:59 PM, Alexandre Oliva wrote:
This one is actually tested (sorry, I forgot to mention I hadn't tested
the earlier patchset due to the -Werror build failures, now fixed in my
tree with the patch I posted earlier).
I have also verified that, without the change to sleep.c, the test
I don't think this is user-visible enough to deserve a bug report and a
mention in NEWS, but if anyone disagrees with this assessment, please
let me now and I'll file the bug report and adjust the patch.
Ok to install?
This patch looks good to me.