Re: [COMMITTED] tilegx: remove implicit boolean conversion in strstr.

On 12/22/2014 3:05 PM, Joseph Myers wrote:
Is this bug covered by an existing testcase?  If not, I think one should
be added (architecture-independent).

It was revealed by HJ's modification to check2() in string/test-strstr.c
to test for page boundary.  So arguably we are more or less covered.  In
fact for this particular bug we need it to be the case that the skipped-over
NUL value is in an address that is >= 4, mod 8, which happens to be true
in this case, but I'm not sure it was by design.

However, that test case does reliably catch this particular bug.  I think
I must not have re-checked the ILP32 build of glibc since committing the
optimized strstr in September, or else I just missed the FAIL from this one.

--
Chris Metcalf, EZChip Semiconductor
http://www.ezchip.com