This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Remove @PLT from "call _dl_init at PLT" in x86 _dl_start_user
- From: OndÅej BÃlka <neleai at seznam dot cz>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2014 13:21:16 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Remove @PLT from "call _dl_init at PLT" in x86 _dl_start_user
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20141220202854 dot GA14656 at gmail dot com>
On Sat, Dec 20, 2014 at 12:28:54PM -0800, H.J. Lu wrote:
> _dl_start_user in ld.so calls the local function _dl_init. There is no
> need to go through PLT. Tested on x86, x32 and x86-64. OK to install?