This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Use generic lowlevellock-futex.h in x86_64 lowlevellock.h.
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: Torvald Riegel <triegel at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GLIBC Devel <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 15:37:43 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Use generic lowlevellock-futex.h in x86_64 lowlevellock.h.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1418858157 dot 20194 dot 30 dot camel at triegel dot csb>
You didn't describe testing you did. For this, it seems like you should
not have too much trouble examining the generated code just by eyeball and
characterizing the differences to give us confidence.