This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] sh: Use generic lowlevellock-futex.h.
- From: Torvald Riegel <triegel at redhat dot com>
- To: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- Cc: Kaz Kojima <kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp>, GLIBC Devel <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 23:47:55 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] sh: Use generic lowlevellock-futex.h.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1418856067 dot 20194 dot 7 dot camel at triegel dot csb> <20141217224348 dot 8429C2C3ABF at topped-with-meat dot com>
On Wed, 2014-12-17 at 14:43 -0800, Roland McGrath wrote:
> I think you should first propose just removing it and let Kaz tell us if
> there is anything wrong with that.
Yes, that would be best thing to do, maintenance-wise. See the third
paragraph of what I wrote.