This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH v3] lowlevellock comments
- From: Bernie Ogden <bernie dot ogden at linaro dot org>
- To: Torvald Riegel <triegel at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 11:36:32 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v3] lowlevellock comments
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <'1418147443 dot 25868 dot 216 dot camel at triegel dot csb'> <1418227839-18932-1-git-send-email-bernie dot ogden at linaro dot org> <1418303000 dot 25868 dot 326 dot camel at triegel dot csb>
I'm not a committer - would you mind committing for me?
On 11 December 2014 at 13:03, Torvald Riegel <email@example.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 2014-12-10 at 16:10 +0000, Bernard Ogden wrote:
>> Thanks. I fixed all the easy typos. A few more comments inline below:
>> OK now?
> Yes, the changes look good to me.