This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[PING] [PATCH v3] [BZ #14161] strptime ranges
- From: James Perkins <james at loowit dot net>
- To: GNULibC List <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Cc: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>, Will Newton <will dot newton at linaro dot org>, Paul Eggert <eggert at cs dot ucla dot edu>
- Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2014 18:34:00 -0800
- Subject: [PING] [PATCH v3] [BZ #14161] strptime ranges
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I believe that the v3 version of my patches posted here Dec 3 addressed all the
concerns raised by Will and Paul, but I have not received any feedback on them.
Do they need any more work?
[PATCH v3 1/4] [BZ #14161] tst-strptime2.c: add %z minute and range limit tests
[PATCH v3 2/4] [BZ #16141] strptime: fix %z minutes calculation
[PATCH v3 3/4] [BZ #14161] tst-strptime2.c: test %z range to +/-9959
[PATCH v3 4/4] [BZ #16141] strptime: extend %z range to +/-9959
Since I do not have commit privileges (nor do I need them), is there a volunteer
who will commit them when they are satisfied the review is complete?
James Perkins <email@example.com> KN1X www.loowit.net/~james
2094 Arthur St, Eugene, OR 97405 +1.971.344.3969 mobile