This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Clean up patchwork.sourceware.org
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at redhat dot com>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2014 01:24:15 +0000
- Subject: Re: Clean up patchwork.sourceware.org
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20141127055452 dot GJ25419 at spoyarek dot pnq dot redhat dot com> <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 10 dot 1411271704190 dot 2940 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <20141129011052 dot GH24022 at spoyarek dot pnq dot redhat dot com> <CAMe9rOosUR38MczWy73nK8mbyHAWe=4iSw=Uezh+L6DSEG__0g at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Fri, 28 Nov 2014, H.J. Lu wrote:
> What should we do for patches which got resubmitted with a new thread?
> Should they be marked as Rejected?
I think a patch that got resubmitted is Superseded (all except the latest
Joseph S. Myers