This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Fix libio/bug-ungetwc1.c warning
- From: OndÅej BÃlka <neleai at seznam dot cz>
- To: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2014 16:57:55 +0100
- Subject: Re: Fix libio/bug-ungetwc1.c warning
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 10 dot 1411261825240 dot 854 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk>
On Wed, Nov 26, 2014 at 06:26:01PM +0000, Joseph Myers wrote:
> This patch fixes a warning "variable 'wc' set but not used" in
> The test didn't verify much about the results of the functions it
> called. This patch makes it check the result of getwc (thereby fixing
> the warning), check end of file does not arrive too late in the getwc
> loop, and check EOF is no longer set after ungetwc.
> Tested for x86_64.