This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Fix warning in posix/bug-regex31.c
- From: OndÅej BÃlka <neleai at seznam dot cz>
- To: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014 19:01:18 +0100
- Subject: Re: Fix warning in posix/bug-regex31.c
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 10 dot 1411251752310 dot 18401 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk>
On Tue, Nov 25, 2014 at 05:53:38PM +0000, Joseph Myers wrote:
> This patch fixes a "set but not used" warning in posix/bug-regex31.c.
> A variable res stored an indication of whether the test behaved as
> expected, but was then ignored and the test returned 0 unconditionally
> (as an mtrace test, the auxiliary test for leaks could still have
> failed if that bug was present). This patch makes the test return
> Tested for x86_64.