This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[PATCH] [BZ 17588 13064] Update UTF-8 charmap and width to Unicode 7.0.0
- From: Pravin Satpute <psatpute at redhat dot com>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Mike FABIAN <mfabian at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014 11:54:11 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: [PATCH] [BZ 17588 13064] Update UTF-8 charmap and width to Unicode 7.0.0
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
In last couple of weeks Mike (cc'ed) reviewed and improved patches i submitted earlier for UTF-8 and CTYPE. Attached updated patch for UTF-8 as per his review. We have divided the bug last week into CTYPE and UTF-8 for simplicity in tracking changes. Most of the discussions are available on bugzilla 
Earlier discussion and patches for UTF-8 is available in this libc-alpha thread.
Let me know if anything remaining before getting this patch in glibc rawhide. In meanwhile i will test improvement Mike has done for i18n (CTYPE), one can see it on .
Patch size is 1.8 MB so not attaching to this email. 
Backward compatibility report is available AT . See github for more information regarding changes and improvements in scripts