This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Improve performance of strcpy
- From: OndÅej BÃlka <neleai at seznam dot cz>
- To: Wilco Dijkstra <wdijkstr at arm dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2014 17:46:19 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Improve performance of strcpy
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <001901cfefa2$31100e70$93302b50$ at com>
On Fri, Oct 24, 2014 at 04:50:10PM +0100, Wilco Dijkstra wrote:
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: Wilco Dijkstra [mailto:email@example.com]
> > Sent: 23 September 2014 18:55
> > To: 'firstname.lastname@example.org'
> > Subject: [PATCH] Improve performance of strcpy
> > Hi,
> > Similar to previous patches, this patch improves strcpy performance by using strlen+memcpy.
> > This is significantly faster than a simple byte-loop, on bench-strcpy speedup is > 2x.
ok for me.