This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH RFC] Add support for linux memfd_create syscall
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Mike Frysinger <vapier at gentoo dot org>
- Cc: David Herrmann <dh dot herrmann at gmail dot com>, <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 17:27:46 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH RFC] Add support for linux memfd_create syscall
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1413537694-30556-1-git-send-email-dh dot herrmann at gmail dot com> <CANq1E4QSAJM+M=FviCFctz4oqDZDCVR+T2Nxwty6zGBCX+Hr4g at mail dot gmail dot com> <20141121170506 dot GA32316 at vapier dot wh0rd dot info>
On Fri, 21 Nov 2014, Mike Frysinger wrote:
> On 21 Nov 2014 16:43, David Herrmann wrote:
> > ping?
> since glibc doesn't use it and it's questionable whether the new func by
> itself is generally useful, this won't be considered until the general
> syscall wrapper debate is settled.
Specifically: please join in the discussion starting at
Joseph S. Myers