This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Fix __getcwd rewinddir namespace (bug 17584)
- From: Paul Eggert <eggert at cs dot ucla dot edu>
- To: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 16:20:53 -0800
- Subject: Re: Fix __getcwd rewinddir namespace (bug 17584)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 10 dot 1411120014010 dot 12642 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk>
This one also looks good. I wouldn't worry too much about the gnulib divergence
here, as the patch doesn't make it much harder to converge later.