This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PING] [PATCH][AARCH64]End frame record chain correctly
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: Renlin Li <renlin dot li at arm dot com>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Cc: marcus Shawcroft <Marcus dot Shawcroft at arm dot com>
- Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2014 10:21:07 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PING] [PATCH][AARCH64]End frame record chain correctly
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54539D07 dot 7070107 at arm dot com> <545B8AED dot 5050408 at arm dot com>
On 11/06/2014 09:51 AM, Renlin Li wrote:
> can anybody help to review this?
Please avoid top posting.
Marcus seems to have reviewed it yesterday.
You need to repost your patch with the changes requested
and ask the AArch64 machine maintainer to check it in for
you if you don't have commit access.
Marcus also asked you to provide 2.19 and 2.20 patches.