This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Ping Re: soft-fp: Support rsigned == 2 in _FP_TO_INT
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 10:47:10 -0400
- Subject: Re: Ping Re: soft-fp: Support rsigned == 2 in _FP_TO_INT
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1409232040060 dot 8132 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1409301439570 dot 15186 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk>
On 09/30/2014 10:40 AM, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
> Ping. This patch
> <https://sourceware.org/ml/libc-alpha/2014-09/msg00544.html> is pending
Who do we expect to review these patches? There is a considerable amount of
work required to review soft-fp, and at present I find it hard to be motivated
for anything but hard float.
I think soft-fp is useful for embedded targets, do we have anyone else in the
community working on embedded targets that might help with review?