This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH v2] Write errors to stdout and not stderr in nptl/tst-setuid3.c
- From: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- To: Arjun Shankar <arjun dot is at lostca dot se>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 16:37:35 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2] Write errors to stdout and not stderr in nptl/tst-setuid3.c
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140919120701 dot 1c31c584 at zion>
On 09/19/2014 12:07 PM, Arjun Shankar wrote:
nptl/tst-setuid3.c was using the `err' and `errx' functions to write
error messages. This wrote to stderr instead of the preferred stdout.
This patch should fix that.
2014-09-19 Arjun Shankar <email@example.com>
* nptl/tst-setuid3.c: Write errors to stdout.
Looks good to me, thanks.
Florian Weimer / Red Hat Product Security