This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[PATCH 0/4] POSIX_* Wundef fixes
- From: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at redhat dot com>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Cc: roland at hack dot frob dot com
- Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 15:50:03 +0530
- Subject: [PATCH 0/4] POSIX_* Wundef fixes
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
This patch set fixes Wundef warnings for all POSIX_* macros and also
proposes a way to organize all of the sysconf variables so that
they're generated from one place (posix/conf.list) and are hence
typo-proof. All patches have been verified on x86_64 to ensure that
they don't result in any significant changes in generated code.
[PATCH 1/4] Remove Wundef warnings for specification macros
- This is the initial patch that adds the conf.list file and macros
and fixes one set of warnings.
[PATCH 2/4] Add _POSIX namespace SYSCONF macros to conf.list
- This is the second patch that adds the POSIX namespace sysconf
macros to the list and fixes the remaining warnings.
[PATCH 3/4] Use PTHREAD_DESTRUCTOR_ITERATIONS
- This patch replaces the POSIX_THREAD_DESTRUCTOR_ITERATIONS with a
view to unify getconf and sysconf usage.
[PATCH 4/4] Use conf.list to generate spec array
- This patch removes the hand-written specs variable and replaces it
with an auto-generated array. The vars array can be similarly
replaced after adding all of its constituent variables to conf.list.
I'll do that once these patches are in.