This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Remove CFLAGS for interp.c
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 08:51:57 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Remove CFLAGS for interp.c
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140905225447 dot 97A952C3984 at topped-with-meat dot com> <1410769267-24689-1-git-send-email-siddhesh at redhat dot com>
> + echo "#define RUNTIME_LINKER \"$(rtlddir)/$(rtld-installed-name)\"" \
Since there is nothing at sh level that should be expanded inside the
string, I'd use single quotes (and thus no need for \ on the inner ").