This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Segfault in getifaddrs_internal in glibc-2.20
- From: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- To: Allan McRae <allan at archlinux dot org>, libc-alpha <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2014 14:22:11 +0200
- Subject: Re: Segfault in getifaddrs_internal in glibc-2.20
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5413EA84 dot 3060901 at archlinux dot org>
On 09/13/2014 08:56 AM, Allan McRae wrote:
An Arch Linux user has encountered a segfault in getifaddrs_internal:
I can't quite wrap my head around this issue. Can this result in memory
corruption and has potential security impact? Thanks.
Florian Weimer / Red Hat Product Security