This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [COMMITTED PATCH] Don't use a nested function in rpmatch.
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>, "GNU C. Library" <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 18:48:33 -0400
- Subject: Re: [COMMITTED PATCH] Don't use a nested function in rpmatch.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140912220950 dot 533C92C3977 at topped-with-meat dot com>
On 09/12/2014 06:09 PM, Roland McGrath wrote:
> In this case, the generated code is actually a bit better, and the
> local state carried into the helper function is so trivial that it makes
> no difference one way or the other to the maintainability of the source.
Thanks for fixing this.