This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] ARM: Don't define _SYS_AUXV_H in sysdep.h
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Will Newton <will dot newton at linaro dot org>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 17:04:09 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] ARM: Don't define _SYS_AUXV_H in sysdep.h
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1410517868-11916-1-git-send-email-will dot newton at linaro dot org>
On Fri, 12 Sep 2014, Will Newton wrote:
> sysdep.h was defining _SYS_AUXV_H in order to avoid an include guard check
> in hwcap.h. Unfortunately it didn't undefine it so it could leak out into
> code and caused a build failure with -Wimplicit-function-declaration
> building tst-auxv on ARM.
> 2014-09-11 Will Newton <email@example.com>
> * sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/arm/bits/hwcap.h: Check for
> _LINUX_ARM_SYSDEP_H include guard too.
Rather than referring to a guard for an internal header in an installed
header, I think it would be better to test for _LIBC there.
Joseph S. Myers