This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Status of SH for glibc 2.20?
- From: Kaz Kojima <kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp>
- To: carlos at redhat dot com
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org, thomas at codesourcery dot com
- Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2014 14:20:20 +0900 (JST)
- Subject: Re: Status of SH for glibc 2.20?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140908 dot 185935 dot 388693318 dot kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp> <540DB85A dot 40404 at redhat dot com> <20140909 dot 085816 dot 506857285 dot kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp>
>> Would one of you mind updating the SH section of the 2.20 release
>> page on the wiki with that information? A list of the failures would
>> be great.
> Ugh, I've sent a wrong report. It seems that my sh4 machine
> for the libc work is very unstable now and the processes
> have been corrupt randomly. I'll try again when that machine
> works correctly.
I give up that machine. I've updated the SH section of wiki
2.20 page with the result on another board.