This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] __builtin_expect cleanup for iconvdata/*.c
- From: Andreas Schwab <schwab at linux-m68k dot org>
- To: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2014 21:48:42 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] __builtin_expect cleanup for iconvdata/*.c
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <540E06B0 dot 50406 at redhat dot com>
Florian Weimer <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Writing meaningful ChangeLog entries is a bit of a challenge because most
> of the changes are in a macro called BODY, and usually, there are two such
> macros in each file.
Use (BODY for FROM_LOOP) and (BODY for TO_LOOP) to distinguish them.
Andreas Schwab, email@example.com
GPG Key fingerprint = 58CA 54C7 6D53 942B 1756 01D3 44D5 214B 8276 4ED5
"And now for something completely different."