This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Status of SH for glibc 2.20?
- From: Kaz Kojima <kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp>
- To: carlos at redhat dot com
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org, thomas at codesourcery dot com
- Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2014 18:59:35 +0900 (JST)
- Subject: Re: Status of SH for glibc 2.20?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <540D0D51 dot 80201 at redhat dot com>
"Carlos O'Donell" <email@example.com> wrote:
> It would be nice to have some SH status for glibc 2.20.
2.20 can be built on sh4 without problems here. I've got ~50 failures
with "make -k check", though almost failures aren't new. Status looks
OK to me. (linux-2.6.32, gcc version 4.6.4, BFD assembler version 2.22.52)