This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Define __GI_fegetenv for e500 libm
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Khem Raj <raj dot khem at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2014 21:40:04 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Define __GI_fegetenv for e500 libm
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1409356865-20171-1-git-send-email-raj dot khem at gmail dot com> <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1409011643020 dot 14636 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <CAMKF1spBAawgbWgH9XtD7uxLZzSzybEd7DQpxXyV=-fTPUgamw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Tue, 2 Sep 2014, Khem Raj wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 1, 2014 at 9:43 AM, Joseph S. Myers <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> > On Fri, 29 Aug 2014, Khem Raj wrote:
> >> generic HAVE_RM_CTX implementation which is used for ppc/e500 as well
> >> has introduced calls to fegetenv which should be resolved internally
> >> with in libm
> > OK.
> Could you are push it for me please. I do not have write access to glibc.
Joseph S. Myers