Implement C11 annex K?

I may have someone who'd be willing to develop and submit at least a portion of ISO C11 annex K.  The glibc front page says that glibc "follows all relevant standards including ISO C11 and POSIX.1-2008".  Should I presume that such a submission would be considered, and accepted if high enough quality?  Or would annex K (strcpy_s and friends) be automatically rejected, even though it's in the standard?  If implementing the standard would be automatically rejected, then I don't want to waste this person's time.

I think annex K *should* be supported by glibc.

Thank you.

--- David A. Wheeler