This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] ARM - Rewrite feupdateenv
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Wilco <wdijkstr at arm dot com>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 14:17:28 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] ARM - Rewrite feupdateenv
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <000901cf7698$bf4a2e10$3dde8a30$ at com> <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1406101626310 dot 8581 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk>
On Tue, 10 Jun 2014, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
> On Fri, 23 May 2014, Wilco wrote:
> > Hi,
> > This patch rewrites feupdateenv to improve performance by avoiding unnecessary FPSCR reads/writes
> > and to fix bug 16918 (https://sourceware.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=16918).
> > OK?
> OK (with the [BZ #16918] notation and entry in the list of fixed bugs in
> NEWS, of course), if it passes the new test that is now checked in.
It appears this was committed without that NEWS update - please remember
the entry in the list of fixed bugs in NEWS, and closing the bug in
Bugzilla, when committing a patch that fixes a bug. (It's also helpful if
committers can update patchwork to mark their patches committed, to make
it easier for reviewers to use patchwork to identify patches needing
Joseph S. Myers