This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: For review: sprof(1) manual page
- From: Marko Myllynen <myllynen at redhat dot com>
- To: "Michael Kerrisk (man-pages)" <mtk dot manpages at gmail dot com>, libc-alpha <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, "linux-man at vger dot kernel dot org" <linux-man at vger dot kernel dot org>
- Cc: Ulrich Drepper <drepper at gmail dot com>
- Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 19:10:17 +0300
- Subject: Re: For review: sprof(1) manual page
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <539DEC78 dot 1090809 at gmail dot com>
- Reply-to: myllynen at redhat dot com
On 2014-06-15 21:56, Michael Kerrisk (man-pages) wrote:
> There is currently no good documentation of glibc's 'sprof'
> command, so I wrote the man page below. Comments, error reports,
> and suggestions for improvement welcome.
looks good to me, the example is very helpful and works as expected.