This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Tracking security bugs
- From: Paul Eggert <eggert at cs dot ucla dot edu>
- To: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 04:02:48 -0700
- Subject: Re: Tracking security bugs
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CANu=DmjYiCT8NRbtdrXXrJtK_-mGRmsN+KUV50oEzaGY7tqn0Q at mail dot gmail dot com> <53973987 dot 90404 at redhat dot com> <y0mr42uxenr dot fsf at fche dot csb> <53A7EA08 dot 3010708 at redhat dot com>
Florian Weimer wrote:
I would like to create a Wiki page that suggests that potentially
critical bugs are reported to downstream security teams.
I like this idea. It'd be helpful for that page to give an example of a
such a bug and how it was reported, so that potential contributors will
better understand the process they're getting into. I also suggest
to the new page.