This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH v2][BZ #17075] ARM: Fix immediate calculation of R_ARM_TLS_DESC
- From: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at codesourcery dot com>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, Rich Felker <dalias at libc dot org>
- Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 20:25:50 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2][BZ #17075] ARM: Fix immediate calculation of R_ARM_TLS_DESC
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine dot DEB dot 1 dot 10 dot 1406201803130 dot 25395 at tp dot orcam dot me dot uk> <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1406201739300 dot 16806 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk>
On Fri, 20 Jun 2014, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
> > This is an updated version, changes from version 1:
> > 1. Joseph's note about using LIBC_CONFIG_VAR taken into account, no more
> > changes outside sysdeps/arm/.
> > 2. The global immediate case taken into account and the regression
> > introduced by the previous revision of this change fixed. Test cases
> > added to handle all the three kinds of references: local, global lazy
> > and global immediate. The latter test case covers the regression with
> > the previous revision of this change.
> > OK to apply?
Committed now (with dates in the test cases amended to show `2014' rather
than `2013-2014'). Thanks for your review.