This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: arch maintainers ping: hppa, ia64, microblaze, s390, sparc
- From: Stefan Liebler <stli at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 12:57:10 +0200
- Subject: Re: arch maintainers ping: hppa, ia64, microblaze, s390, sparc
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140611195215 dot 39AD12C39A8 at topped-with-meat dot com>
for s390 the three patches in roland/nptl-s390 branch:
-S390: Convert fork.c to arch-fork.h
-Move S390 code out of nptl/sysdeps/s390/.
-S390: Move NPTL public headers to sysdeps/s390/nptl/.
Have i missed another patch?
On 06/11/2014 09:52 PM, Roland McGrath wrote:
Lack of integration of machine-specific patches is starting to hold up my
generic work on de-add-on'ing NPTL. Please take the time to approve these
simple patches so I can move quickly.
Please find these branches in git:
These all contain patches I've already posted here, but recently rebased.
Please approve the patches for your machine. All are intended not to
change much of anything. Only the hppa and ia64 clone changes should
actually changed compiled code at all. The others should produce identical
disassembly (except perhaps for line numbers in asserts or suchlike).